* French kiss.
* Take her hand and look into her eyes, gently kiss her cheek and place her hand over your heart.
* Don’t take your lover for granted. Be nice to them. They deserve it. Talk to her the way you would a colleague. Be kind, courteous and friendly.
* Kiss them for all the bad things that happened that day.
* When you look into their eyes, tell them how you feel deep down and gently kiss their cheek.
* Three little words: Three little kisses. (between the eyes, on the tip of the nose and the lips)
Kiss your love from the toes up… but when you get to the head, donât kiss their lips until they are begging for it.
* Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
* Kiss every part of their body.
* Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone (just below the ear) and whisper “I love you.”
* Kiss at every chance you get.
* Kiss/smell her hair.
Leave a Reply